Albino Penis Envy (APE) | Buy Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms Online
Albino Penis Envy (APE) Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe Cubensis, Albino Penis Envy). This is a very rare strain of albino pigmentation shroom. It is a variant of the world famous Penis Envy. Unlike most other Albino shrooms, there is an actual difference in psilocybin content. It is said that of all the sub variants of the Penis Envy, the Albino Penis Envy is the strongest. That is why a lot of gummies and chocolate vendors would choose to make a special recipe using this strain. These mushrooms have a beautiful blend of white mixed with blue and black hues. Their stems are generally thicker in size like the original Penis Envy but more stout.
History of the Albino Penis Envy
While there are many variants of the original Penis Envy, Albino Penis Envy are one of the most popular. This variant is a hybrid of the original Penis Envy and PF Albino varieties of Psilocybe cubensis.
Penis envy mushroom effects
In some cases, magic mushrooms can induce spiritual experiences and heightened states of consciousness.
For certain people, these effects are significant and provide a sense of peace and understanding. For others, they are overwhelming or scary.
Magic Mushrooms Albino Penis Envy Bulk
When someone consumes psychedelic mushrooms, the psilocybin binds to 5-HT2A serotonin receptors on the surface of nerve cells. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that helps regulate mood, thinking ability, perception, and sleep.
Therefore, when psilocybin binds to serotonin receptors, it affects how information flows between different brain regions. This results in changes in consciousness and perception.
These changes can be positive or negative depending on the person’s mindset, expectations, and environment.
Experts classify the effects of psilocybin into four categories:
- Perceptual: Visual and auditory hallucinations and changes in the perception of time, space, and body are common effects of psilocybin mushrooms.
- Cognitive: Alterations in thinking and information processing may make people feel creative and insightful or confused and disorientated.
- Emotional: Positive emotions may include feelings of euphoria, well-being, love, and connectedness. Conversely, negative emotions such as fear, anxiety, or paranoia may affect a person’s trip.
- Ego dissolution: This refers to a sense of self-transcendence or self-forgetfulness. It can cause a feeling of oneness with the universe or a loss of the sense of individuality.
A person’s mindset, metabolism, body composition, and tolerance level affect their experience. It can be incredibly varied from person to person.
People also have distinct reactions to different types of mushrooms. Some people find that the effects of Psilocybe cubensis are more visual and euphoric, while others find them more introspective and spiritual.
How to use them safely
If someone chooses to use magic mushrooms, it is important to do so safely. There are a few things to keep in mind:
- Start with a low dose: It is always best to start with a low dose and increase gradually as desired. This allows time to gauge tolerance level, reducing the risk of negative experiences.
- Be in a safe environment: Because magic mushrooms can cause changes in perception, it is important to be in a safe and comfortable environment. If a person is in an unfamiliar setting, they could get lost, hurt, or have a bad trip.
- Avoid mixing with other substances: Mixing magic mushrooms with other drugs, alcohol, or medications can be harmful. Psilocybin can interact with other substances in unpredictable ways and magnify their effects.
- Know the source: When buying magic mushrooms, it is crucial to source them from a reliable supplier. Some mushroom species can look similar but have different or even dangerous effects.
- Have a positive mindset: Magic mushrooms can amplify emotions. Therefore, if someone is feeling anxious or depressed, it could trigger a bad trip.
- Have a “trip sitter”: This person remains sober and can provide calm and reassuring support if someone needs help while taking mushrooms.
Effects of the Albino Penis Envy Cubensis
The effects of the Albino Penis Envy is very similar to that of the original. Its effects have been described in glowing terms as being very visual with a lot of euphoria and deep thoughts. If you are looking for a spiritual journey, you can probably achieve it with a relatively low dose. On high dosages, the APE can easily give you an out of body experience.
Risks and side effects
Taking psilocybin can trigger persistent disturbing changes in perceptions, feelings, and moods. It can also cause temporary hallucinations, visual flashbacks, and short-term changes in thinking and emotion.
As a result, people can develop anxiety and paranoia.
Sometimes, a person can have flashbacks long after the substance’s effects have worn off. Stress, fatigue, or other environmental factors can trigger these flashbacks. Physicians now diagnose this rare condition as hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder.
When taking mushrooms, there is also a risk of mistakenly consuming poisonous varieties. A person should visit an emergency room immediately if they have symptoms of mushroom poisoning, such as:
- muscle spasms
Creative dose: 0.5 Grams to 1.25 Gram
Medium Recreational dose: 1.5 Grams to 2 Grams
Full Recreational dose: 2 Grams to 3.5 Grams
Experienced Full Recreational dose: 3.5 Grams to 5 Grams
Heroic dose: 5 Grams to 7+ Grams
Like other psilocybin-containing mushrooms, penis envy mushrooms are not legal in the United States. They are classified as Schedule I substances under the Controlled Substances Act, along with lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) and cannabis.
The law considers that substances in this category have no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for misuse.
However, some experts argue that the law has not yet caught up with the science. Both animal and human studies indicate that psilocybin mushrooms have low misuse and no physical dependence prospect. Furthermore, research into psychedelics has shown therapeutic potential for these substances.
It is possible that in the future, the legal status of penis envy mushrooms may change as more research is conducted on their safety and effectiveness.
Several U.S. cities have decriminalized psilocybin. In 2019, Denver, Colorado, became the first city to take this step. Others have followed suit, including Santa Cruz and Oakland, California; Washington, D.C.; Somerville, Northampton, and Cambridge, Massachusetts; Seattle, Washington; and Detroit, Michigan.
In 2022, Colorado voted to decriminalize magic mushrooms statewide for people over 21. This will take effect in 2024.
Furthermore, in 2020, Oregon legalized supervised psilocybin-assisted therapy programs in controlled settings. These moves may pave the way for further research into the therapeutic potential of psilocybin and similar psychedelics.